This seminar, which lasts 3 days if you wish to follow all the modules, will allow you to receive:
· All the basics of speed and voltage regulation,
· Synchronization and load distribution,
· Paralleling between generators and mains....
· As well as Hybrid/Photovoltaic diesel generator applications.
This training will also allow you to familiarize yourself with all CRE TECHNOLOGY products as well as our new solutions for generator control and paralleling:
· ACGEN2.0, ICGEN2.0 & AMF products,
· GENSYS COMPACT RANGE, i4GEN.10'',
· MASTER COMPACT RANGE, BTB COMPACT,
· UNIGEN2.0 RANGE,
· GENSYS 2.0, GENSYS 2.0 LT, MASTER 2.0 and GENSYS 2.0 MARINE as well as our dedicated software,
· BSD 2.0 remote monitoring and AVR COMPACT.
What is new?
You can now choose the training modules you wish to attend.